Monday, August 24, 2015

Late 23/08 - Spices and everything nice

The day's bad: mostly the tired, and people XD three mornings in a row is tough, but we made the day good.

The day's good: decided to celebrate bf's birthday a bit late and went to the Chinese restaurant. We were going to go at 'noon' (which is 2 by the time I get home), but decided to go in the evening to be more at ease.

So, I spent thevafternoon either reading
Or just chilling with my eyes closed to Within Temptation, which did so much good it's crazy. I'm not the kind of person who can let time go by without multitasking, so I spent that time thinking about characters and suches XD

And we had a good time at the restaurant. It's surprising how much you can end up talking about despite seeing each other every day lol also it's a good thing we went, as we apparently have plans for next weekend XD

Note to Future Self: time is experience, age is knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment