Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Late 11/08 - Phew

The day's bad: a few bad moments at work because dear god people, and we almost squished the cat - by which I mean, that idiotic feline almost got himself crushed by our automatic garage door because OF COURSE he needed to go through just as it was closing. He remained stuck for a few seconds because PANIC!!1. And he's fine. Thank goodness the door has a soft rubber edge. e.e

The day's good: it's been a while but since we got it for free, I thought I'd give Limbo another try - and, this time around, I love it. The graphics, the sinister atmosphere... and the creepy elements like having to wait for a faceless character to die so you can jump on its corpse to pass a body of water... excellent. XD tough game (can't count how many times I died already), but very, very good. :D

Note to Future Self: woohoo two days off! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment