Monday, August 3, 2015

03/08 - Bubbles and birds

Today's bad: as I went to the bathroom this morning, I noticed a small furry, bloody ball on the carpet and thought: oh no, Rasta'll have somehow licked a bit of his tail off! Considering he injured his tailtip recently, and bled, it was a viable thought that only briefly remained panic. As I looked closer, I suddenly discovered a little bird foot a bit way from the lump, and then another foot attached to what I can only describe as a decapitated baby bird. There was no head anywhere. No blood. Only this partial lump that used to be a little defenseless critter. I did briefly think of taking a pic (because blog... yeah, I'm weird in ways), but then I figured: I really don't want a visual memory of that. As fascinating as it is to think the cat basically bit (chewed off?) the bird's head and wings off. It's also really gross. And sad. And it's the second time we find a little critter maimed to death: the previous one was a mouse with part of its head ripped off.

You know how they say that neutering your cat makes it calmer and friendlier? Yeah; holy shit NOPE.

Today's good: started playing Persona 4 Arena, put back Digital Devil Saga in the PS2... and I plan to do some writing. All in all a chill day.

Note to Future Self: back into the writing bubble we sit :3

No comments:

Post a Comment