Wednesday, August 19, 2015

19/08 - Start of a good day?

Today's bad: I had a nightmare that I was called in to work. Which might realize itself in the future in some way considering one of our students had a 'muscle rip' or however you say it. Not looking forward to more hours. Barely suppressing the stress and resulting agressiveness as it is.

Today's good: I'm going to open Word right after finishing this. If all goes well, today I will write, draw something (because I've had Dragon ideas, omfg), and do something around the house though that'll be late. As it stands now, no shutter shall be opened today: I need to be detached from the outside world, and remain in that nightly energy. No one and nothing exists except for me. I'm the center of my universe (save for the occasionnal cat, but they're allowed << XD). I'm hoping to get this stress under control some before I go

Note to Future Self: follow the instinct.

No comments:

Post a Comment