Monday, August 3, 2015

Late 02/08 - Artist Day!

The day's bad: purposefully late, as the day was long, but very fulfilling.

The day's good: though I didn't sell anything, which is never the reason I go in the first place, it was a good day all around. My mom got me a gorgeous painting, and I got her a stained-glassy pic of a scorpion. Also got a couple of Dragon-etched glasses from my dad, and a plushy from my mother-in-law which I had my eye on since she'd made it XD and I got to sow some more hair on my doll, which is still so far from done it's not funny. But. It was a good day. I suppose the only downer was that it didn't have the family feel I'd wanted, as my mother-in-law had invited a friend of hers to show off her own creations - gorgeous plushies, it must be said. Just, would've preferred those people weren't there. What can I say, I don't like my bubbles invaded << XD

Note to Future Self: more stitchwork plz!

No comments:

Post a Comment