Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Week 8,5 - Where does time fly to?

Shitty week. Leave it to me to manage to hurt myself the day before having two days off.

In one word: OW.

I ran into metallic bars by the register on Friday noon. This is what it looks like today:


It spread every which way. I can walk almost normally now. And that's that.

I was going to make a far more elaborate post, but the fact is I just don't have the energy. This sums me up right now:


So onto the other stuff:


Started 'work' on the dress. It looks like I'll be delegating all the work to my mother-in-law. She at least knows what she's doing.


Evolutioooooooon.

Now I'm trying to get Sims 2 to work, as I've finally upgraded my dying Windows XP to Windows 10. So far, so good. Just can't get the game to install properly.Found some solutions, but haven't gotten them to work... Thankfully, I'd copied everything before changing Windowses. Even the installed files. Which might be my only salvation. We shall see.

And that is all for now. PC needs a reboot, as my EA uninstallation is stuck on 1% e____________e

No comments:

Post a Comment