Monday, March 13, 2017

Forward momentum: art and Patreon

So, the biggest thing to note is that, this weekend, I finally signed up to Patreon and got the page basically ready to launch. All I'm waiting for now is for the legalities to be met, so I'm administratively safe in regard to my country's laws, and then we'll have lift-off.

I AM SO EXCITED I JUST CANNOT HIDE IT.

And also very worried it'll be a total fail << because me. It's the reason I've been slow in setting it up.

But, we're almost there.

What will it mean to this blog?

Nothing much. I'll keep updating it with life updates, occasional art and story snippets (these will also be posted to Facebook and perhaps DA), and the Patreon itself will be all about the literature.

And art there has been this week! FOR ONCE! XD

One is a character portrait related to these bits of writing,


And a couple of random pics, the former totally random, the latter semi-random as I tried to work with the 3D doll mode in CSP (which, with my upgraded PC, is so easy to use o.o)



Tadaaaaa. I drew. Nothing truly finished, but I dun care :D XD

And that is all for this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment