Wednesday, October 14, 2015

14/10 - Not an end, but...

I needed to take an unannounced break. As it stands, I simply don't have the mental energy left to do everything. So, I'm trying to re-focus on the important things for me, and that is writing and art. And gaming, which is my biggest de-stresser (all hail Diablo 3's awesomeness). I think, on the whole, I don't want to remember most days, so not to have to remember how little I've been able to do, creatively speaking. I'm also not good at keeping a tight schedule: at some point, it needs to shift.

So, I'm not going to stop these blogs outright. However, I'm going to shift their focus from a daily retelling of select events to a weekly assessment of my artistic journey. And other notes of import. And since I'm always home on Sunday afternoons, that's when I'll be doing these. As, currently, this is the most important aspect of my life, and the most underappreciated.

And since changes need to be officialized, here it is: first person to comment with a single word, gets a drawing based on that word.

Tune back in Sunday to check on the progress!

3 comments: