Sunday, November 5, 2017

Denumbran dream

I got up pretty late this morning simply because I didn't want to relinquish that dreamworld @.@

It's gotta be when I'm working on a different world that my main characters pop up in my dreams - which is so rare an occurrance I just gotta write up this dream for posterity's sake. I's like, 3 pm and I still remember it pretty clearly. Hours later, I just wanna dive back in @.@

I dreamt about my Denumbra (which I'll actually be briefly talking about for next week's Special ;) so sorry if the names mean nothing to whomever might read this <<). Everything was happening in this large building that seemed like a place of business gatherings. Lots and lots of windows, no exits (none I saw anyway). And things started happening. If I recall, the first weird thing that happened is that Zool disappeared (which actually happens on Aeyuu). And then the atmosphere got more oppressive, like we'd lost an important element, and the only thing that popped into my mind was to get more Denumbra over to basically protect people cuz we were with LOTS of people going about their businesses.

So I had Ine appear (pretty close to how I envision her, like a mischievous girl), then it was Kaheesh (who looked like a tan and dreaded older woman, pretty nice - totally not how she really is XD), and even got Leilani (who did have her trademark red hair, but she was chubbier than her real counterpart XD). I even remember talking to Ine about another Denumbran character whom I've been debating the existence with myself - basically, I talked in-dream to my fictitious character about the existence of another fictitious character cuz I figured: well, she'd know whether she's real or not. And to me it made perfect sense to do that XD

The cool thing in that dream is that I had telekinetic powers, one I often have in such adventurous dreams << I remember pulling curtains with the power of my braaaaiiiin.

And then I remember petting a cat. Our car, whose been missing for nearly five years now. Looked exactly as he did when he was still with us. I pet that cat like crazy cuz I was so happy to see him again. He wasn't alone in that room (again a lagr, windowed room), with many other cats, even a dog, all who'd been visibly abused (I remember the dog missing a patch of fur, and its skin in that spot :/ and one cat was black and green and stressed, like he'd been sprayed with a can). Eventually our cat left, and after that the dream started to end.

And it was 11:06 am. And hours later, I'm still seeing my Denumbran buddies very clearly. ;.;

I love character dreams. I have 'em maybe once every blue moon, but I love it when they happen ;.;

No comments:

Post a Comment