Thursday, May 25, 2017

Not my week


Not only did I manage to break my Windows

That's me trying to get Start menu to work again

But I also just managed to break Word's hyphen

And, no, I didn't use the tilde button. From one paragraph to the next, my hyphen had become a tilde and the automatic dash stopped working (but I did discover how to make dashes with ctrl <<). Tried copying the text to another document, same issue. And there nothing on Google about this. No idea how I did it.

I do know how I broke my Windows though << good news is that it only took a reinstall to get everything working again. But that's also meant reinstalling all my programs ~.~

You know what they say (or at least I say it): bad things happening in repetition means there's some good on the way. And the best news is that I'm almost done with the administrative formalities for the Patreon. Almost. Damn is Belgium complicated.

That is all. Stupid computers << (and their n00b users who think tinkering with authorizations is smart)

No comments:

Post a Comment