Thursday, February 2, 2017

#33 - Pensive

I'll admit, I think I may have taken on a bit more than I can chew with this art project << but, even if my pieces are unfinished/sketchy, I'll keep going with it. Sorry though that it may not be as interesting as expected XD fact is that for me the point is to improve, little by little. I start from pretty low down the ladder, so it'll take time for my pieces to be worthwhile.

In the meantime, I've started work on a compendium/encyclopedia of all my headworld information. This, now, takes precedence. If all goes well, I'll be done by end February to resume work on editing Nalyn and Corvis' story, which I'd like to get published by April. So I've got to juggle quite a few things. But I'm good at that. << XD

And I felt like trying to draw a character, so I did. With certain success. XD


No comments:

Post a Comment