Thursday, June 18, 2015

18/06 - Let there be light

Today's bad and good: yes, it's one of those days.

This morning, I thought I was losing my mind - that was about ten minutes ago. As every morning I check the Senseo; notice there's no pad, put the right one in, turn the machine on and go check on the cats. When I return, my cup's empty; I realize I didn't close the machine right, which is highly odd since I remember closing it.
There were two pads in. Hence why it couldn't close.
And this follows a series of days where I swear I've seen things moving in my peripheral vision. So either I'm going literaly crazy (which wouldn't be such a surprise, I guess), or the exhaustion is getting my brain fried - which wouldn't be such a surprise either. There's so much to remember, to do, there's the shift-switches, summer madness, and then I'm deemed too slow. Well, excuse me for not functioning correctly anymore. It's just as annoying for me; been sick with a cold twice in two weeks, on top of allergies, and all the rest.
I need to complain too, at some point o.O

I'm not going to panic just yet, pà)^))))))))))))))))))))255555555555553////////////////////2a (said Rasta who suddenly joined me <3), but the fact I know I saw no pad in the machine to discover there was one after all is alarming. At least yesterday's chest cramps are gone, that's a plus. But, I can't say that I'm not worried. Seeing/not seeing things is not the kind of crazy I want to start experiencing on a regular basis; especially since I'm pretty certain my job's irregular hours and increased required speed are doing it. Perhaps also the lack of fresh air, or sunlight?

Oh well. To finish on a lighter note: Manga Studio 5 is AWESOME.


As is the time it took me to draw her: about an hour and a half or so? I love this program ;______;

No comments:

Post a Comment