Monday, June 15, 2015

15/06 - The future

Today's bad: started to feel sick at some point. Turned out not to be the day for that XD had a good talk with the manager, as I've gotten my new contract, and basically I need to work faster, which is a comment I can understand. Especially today XD I can but do what I can, and I do fear not being fast enough anyway. I know where my limits are, and it just may be that those limitations will be a problem. If such is the case, I'll accept it, as there is simply no way I'll break my health over a job; but, for now, I choose to remain zen, and keep doing what I can.

Today's good: well I don't know yet, the day's still full of possibilities. Something creative, at some point :)

Note to Future Self: every end is a new beginning, every continuation the foundation of something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment