Thursday, May 28, 2015

28/05 - And we breathe

Today's bad: got woken up this morning by bf when he got up. Then I fell asleep again. XD

Today's good: bit of pre-work writing going on. Incidentally, since I started being creative again I've been sleeping quite well. Proof upon proof that if I refrain from being creative due to life, I die. Ugh, I'm working five days next week e.e thankfully, only two early shifts, well-placed (first and fourth day).

Simultaniety is difficult to portray .________.

I wonder where life's going. I have a bit of a gnawing feeling that something's happening at work, be it only that emotions and frustrations are getting high. Perhaps it's just the fact that our manager has two (well-deserved) weeks off and that it's difficult for the assistants to fill his shoes (which I suppose is what happens when people are forced into responsabilities they never wanted). But, I get well along with everyone; I care about colleagues, always (lest they're the devil like I once experienced). I feel nervous, but it's not my own emotions; I just happen to be a sponge. But I learned, from letting go of the fear of death, how to no longer make those emotions my own (or, too much, anyway). I feel as though I've been granted a step forward in life, another learning experience that will be invaluable for the next step. Whenever it's bound to happen. Perhaps sooner than I expect (but then, what do I expect?).

But then, perhaps it's just that the frustrations in this country have grown high, as well, and something's about to burst. With good reason. I often wish I could just go up to those ministers and slap the idiocy out of their brains. Not a one is interested in the future; not a one is working towards that. All they see is their own navel, and the power in their hands. Squeeze squeeze squeeze the little man. Drive people into poverty, depression, death. Destroy the future for us all. They're goddamn good at that.

Yes, I'm sour. Everytime I watch the news, I get more sour. This country literally, and figuratively, doesn't speak the same language. Blaming the blameless and praising the sinners.

Give me a fucking break.

Note to Future Self: *applause*

No comments:

Post a Comment