Wednesday, May 20, 2015

20/05 - Type type type

Today's bad: woke up with a stiff left arm. Got a bit worse, then it got better. Good to go tomorrow, methinks.

Today's good: I seem to have reconnected with my world. The writing's going well. Fact is, I decided to give up on a scene I'd written and wanted to keep, and wrote something different that feels more right. With changing a very important factor in Isaru's life, I had to re-think basically everything as that change made her a different person. Yay for creativity *thumbs up*

Also, I really love creating new characters. I like to change PoVs rather frequently: it keeps things fresh, and allows for a character to be seen in a different light. I'm very interested in the psychological aspect of character creation :)

Also: chit-chat. Fun fun fun. XD

Note to Future Self: one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment