Sunday, February 11, 2018

Sunday Special - On temporary hiatus

And the main reason of it is: I have struggled for weeks to get content done, and feel that I need to take a break from it until the time comes for me to return to Aeyuu. With the deadline for Fates' editing coming ever closer, I find myself too detached from Aeyuu for now to deliver good content. I could probably do it, but it comes at too heavy a mental cost at the time. And since one ought to enjoy what they do, and I'm really not enjoying this anymore (for now), it seems to make sense to take a hiatus.

So when will Sunday Special be back?

Well, the editing deadline (=when Fates must be fully ready) is April 1st. I have no idea how the editing process will go, but I figure it'll take some time for my editor to get things done, so I'll have room to get back to Aeyuu then. I miss my characters a lot, but Fates' currently take far more brainspace (especially Frank; damn you Frank *shakes fist*). So, instead of fighting the flow, I'm just gonna go with it for now.

In the meantime, feel free to browse the other Aeyuu-related websites, or previous blogs! I share snippets every week on Twitter, Facebook and Patreon, so keep an eye out for those ^^

Thanks for reading, and see you in a few weeks. ;)


Every Sunday I run a Special relating to my writing endeavours and the world of Aeyuu, which is the stage for many stories developed further through the Tales from Aeyuu Patreon. These Blogs are closely tied with my novel-to-be, The Age of Silence, which is basically a story about LoveSacrifice, and Death.

Previous Special Arcs:
0. TAoS Themes (3 journals)
1. The Syrilae (7 journals)
2. The Necrolore (6 journals)
3. The Denumbra (2 journals)
4. Vampires (5 journals)
5. Wyr (2 journals; to be resumed around April!)

No comments:

Post a Comment